Breeze Lifetime Deal
With Breeze, you can manage all of your projects, organize them, plan them, and track the progress of your tasks and projects in one tool.
The Breeze platform lets you streamline your work and create customized workflows tailored to your business needs, allowing you to be more efficient.
Keep your team focused on what matters most by prioritizing tasks and breaking them down into stages that must be completed before the team can move on to the next task.
With your master board, you will be able to keep track of all your projects and all their tasks in one place.
So, you will be able to see the team’s progress at a glance, right from your master board.
Using Breeze’s mobile app, which is available on iOS and Android devices, you are also able to assign and monitor activities while you are on the go.
Take a bird’s eye view of your team’s progress as you break your project down into small tasks and keep an eye on their progress.
There is no doubt that Breeze is true to its name when it comes to tracking which team members are being over-utilized or under-utilized.
Check out the time tracking reports, the task due reports, as well as the work activity reports getting a comprehensive look at the productivity of your team.
It will be possible for you to check the status of multiple projects and see if they are on track, off track, on hold, or completed. This will make it easier for you to plan ahead.
In addition, you will be able to share public reports and metrics with your clients, even if they do not have an account with Breeze.
In order to assess the productivity of your team, you can view an overview of each project’s status.
In Breeze, you can automate routine project tasks and set up recurring tasks for activities that take place every day, every week, every month, and every year to ensure that your project runs smoothly.
Using built-in templates for routine tasks or making your own customized templates can help you avoid the need to reinvent the wheel every time you need to do them.
The system allows you to assign tasks automatically, with statuses, colors, tags, due dates, and attachments, so that all the information you need stays in one place.
There is no need to log into the platform in order to get things done since you can create tasks, add comments, and share feedback just by contacting Breeze through email.
This feature allows you to automatically assign tasks, status updates, dates, and tags so that you do not waste time on manual work.
This feature allows you to see your team’s pipeline of projects, giving you the opportunity to turn long-term goals into reality by keeping a close eye on them.
To achieve better results, create a visual roadmap for your team’s work on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis.
With the real-time chat dashboard, you’ll also be able to communicate with your team and share instant feedback with them.
- Money-back guarantee! Regardless of the reason.
- Project boards, groups, and templates
- Tasks, lists, and swimlanes
- Unlimited storage for files and document uploads from Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive
- Project statuses, due dates, calendars, and progress reports
- Back up and export projects via HTML and JSON
- Email notifications and inbox
- Public projects and roadmaps (no Breeze account needed to view)
- Dashboard view
- Import tasks, recurring tasks, and public task features
- Assign tasks, to-dos, tags, statuses, due dates, and more
- Track time
- Task and team calendar functions
- Google Calendar and iCal export
- Reporting tools: time tracking, task status and completion, bookmarks, and more
- Export reports to CSV and open with Google Docs, Word, or anywhere else (web app, iOS, and Android)
- Integrations with API, Hubstaff, TimeCamp, Evernote, Zapier, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, GitHub, and more
- 1 account
- 50 active users per account