YepCode Lifetime Deal
Create process definitions effortlessly by writing source code in the YepCode editor.
One of the most exciting features of this source code is the integrations.
Integrations are backed by open-source Node.js or Python packages, allowing you to use external services within YepCode processes without including credentials in your source code. This approach prevents high vendor lock-in.
To avoid spaghetti code, we’ve included a component that lets you create and reuse your own modules. Build API clients or utility classes and reuse them in any process.
Start executions using a scheduled approach, a webhook, or YepCode Forms.
Achieve dynamic executions by setting up input parameters before starting an execution.
Use the JSON Schema editor or the form builder to define input parameters, which will be displayed as a form to collect information from users during on-demand or scheduled executions.
The forms can be as complex as you need, with options like radio buttons, checkboxes, and dropdowns.
Keep track of everything with execution logs, timing stats, and audit changes at the line level. Process versioning allows you to create and manage different versions of your processes, while the audit mode helps you monitor user actions in your serverless environment.
Enhance your workflows with additional features:
- Datastore: A simple, fast, and powerful key-value storage system.
- Error handler: Get notified when a process execution fails.
- CLI: Export source code and interact with YepCode cloud from your workstation.
YepCode Forms allow you to create custom forms that trigger YepCode process executions. Embed these forms in any external webpage and customize them to fit your requirements.
YepCode can be deployed in your own infrastructure with an on-premise approach, eliminating the need for firewall rules to work with internal services. Enjoy the benefits of YepCode in your secure environment.
YepCode Lifetime Deal Features:
- Money Back Guarantee- No Matter the reason.
- A shared development environment for you and your team
- Email & community support
- 1 week of execution history
- Includes 20K Yeps (executions)/month
- Daily limits of 1,000 Yeps/120 min. exec time
- 2 min. max execution time
- 3 concurrent executions
- Up to 10 team members
- Up to 10 YepCode Forms
- Command line interface