Meta API Lifetime Deal
The Meta API platform is an open API platform that can be used to accelerate all the steps of your code development, authentication, deployment, and monitoring.
By using the Meta API, you can create a more efficient connection between tools and business processes by defining your own rules.
Rather than spending time searching for documentation and reading about authentication formats, you can simply define your own rules.
The API directory contains hundreds of ready-to-use APIs, so instead of going through a list of APIs, you can browse it.
You can create your own “Spells” by coding them or you can pick pre-built ones, which have already been coded and have connectors attached.
Do you have an API that would be useful? The engine allows you to upload a file with the Open API specification and let it automatically create a connector for you.
Using the Meta API you can get your automation deployed without requiring any server configuration.
Meta API takes care of security, scalability, and exposition to speed up your workflow.
Moreover, you will be able to test it in your development environment and then push it in seconds to production.
Whenever you make an edit, a version is created, which allows you to instantly revert to a previous version and continue to edit until you’re fully satisfied.
You can write code for complex processes online using the Meta API online web editor and adjust data transformation accordingly using the editor.
Using the editor in your browser, you will be able to view and edit code without downloading or installing any additional software or files.
Additionally, the Visual Studio (VS) code editor enables you to extend your written code with auto-population for APIs, so you can quickly create workflows for your company’s needs.
With the use of NPM, you can even import external dependencies to make development as fast and efficient as possible.
This API provides Meta Storage, an easy-to-use method of storing, retrieving, and manipulating a database without having to actually maintain one.
By implementing this feature, you are able to synchronize, track, as well as store data from your spells, including spell executions, and your automation, making it the ideal companion for implementing complex automations.
In addition, your team members can share data between multiple automations in your account since the database is accessible from all accounts in your account.
Meta API Features:
- Advanced reporting
- Code editor: auto completion, debugger, NPM dependencies, and payload management
- Meta storage: key and value database accessible from the integration
- Connectors management: select your APIs and endpoints, and manage authentication configuration (API Key and OAuth 2)
- Deployment management in one click
- Spell lifecycle reporting
- Auto-retry reporting
- 3 dev environments per spell
- Scheduler: schedule the execution frequency of your integration
- Runners: deploy your integrations either on the cloud or on your servers
- Advanced debugger: quickly identify and resolve errors in your code
- Email notifications
- Unlimited users
- 1 year of monitoring
- Unlimited spells per month
- Unlimited requests for development and testing (will be automatically disabled after 20 minutes of inactivity)