So we know that WhatsApp is the most used worldwide application for messaging and conversation. So what if I told you, you can increase your WhatsApp productivity just by adding some useful WhatsApp apps to your daily routine?
If you are a person who wants to save time and wants to get multiple functions for WhatsApp in a single app, then this app is best for you. I am talking about Wasavi.
So, with Wasavi, you can do a bunch of cool stuff to manage your chats effortlessly. You can set up message schedules and automatic replies for all your favorite messaging apps like WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business, Viber, Signal, and even FB Messenger.
You can also send messages with images, link your chats to Google Sheets or the cloud, keep an eye on group chats for specific topics or friends, and even turn messages into tasks, notes, or reminders right from within your messenger app.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the features:
- Automatically reply to messages
- Share your location with auto-replies
- Save messages as tasks or notes using bots
- Schedule messages and send images ahead of time
- Unlock your device with a swipe or PIN Code automatically
- Access new chat menus with double clicks for more options
- Follow chats for keywords, topics, links, emails, and more
- Easily transfer your WhatsApp messages to Google Sheets or an external server.
So I hope you find this article helpful, and if you are ready to increase your productivity, you can download this app from Play Store by clicking the link below.